Game 6 countdown, 4 p.m.: What are the hockey experts saying?
|06.13.11 at 4:01 pm ET|
With Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals getting closer and closer here is a look at what a few of the hockey experts are saying:
TSN’s Bob McKenzie writes that is has been a ‘bizarre’ Stanley Cup finals. McKenzie has been surprised with just how unruly things have gotten and also writes how he spoke to a referee and he too was surprised at how on edge the players have been. He also writes about how special teams have played a key role in the series and the challenge the Canucks face playing in Boston.
Jeff Klein, of the New York Times, examines just how close the Canucks are to claiming their first Stanley Cup in 41 years of existence. He writes the celebration would rival the celebration that followed the 2010 Winter Olympics gold-medal game held in Vancouver.
Helene Elliott of the LA Times writes how even though the Bruins have dominated the majority of the statistical categories throughout the series it is the Canucks who are one win away from winning the Stanley Cup.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5