Game 7 countdown, 1 p.m.: Inside the numbers
|06.15.11 at 1:18 pm ET|
With the Stanley Cup finals clincher getting closer, here are a few statistics worth noting about Game 7:
— The home team is 12-3 all-time in Game 7s in the Stanley Cup finals.
— Canadian teams are 4-0 all-time at home in Game 7s during the Stanley Cup finals.
— The Canucks have won six straight games at home. They had two streaks of six straight wins at home during the regular season but never got to seven straight.
— No team has ever won three Game 7s in the same playoff year.
— The Bruins have never won a Game 7 on the road in any playoff series. They are 0-4, with the last loss coming against the Canadiens in 2008.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara