Game 7 countdown, 1 p.m.: Inside the numbers
|06.15.11 at 1:18 pm ET|
With the Stanley Cup finals clincher getting closer, here are a few statistics worth noting about Game 7:
– The home team is 12-3 all-time in Game 7s in the Stanley Cup finals.
– Canadian teams are 4-0 all-time at home in Game 7s during the Stanley Cup finals.
– The Canucks have won six straight games at home. They had two streaks of six straight wins at home during the regular season but never got to seven straight.
– No team has ever won three Game 7s in the same playoff year.
– The Bruins have never won a Game 7 on the road in any playoff series. They are 0-4, with the last loss coming against the Canadiens in 2008.
- Fresh Links: But We Were Just Getting To Know You Edition
- Boychuk out 3-7 days, not weeks. Let's go to the movies!
- Fresh Links: Wound Licking Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: Get Well Soon, Johnny
- Bruins vs Habs Recap: Just a loss. Win the games in hand.
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 1 Habs 2
- Fresh Links: 721 Edition