- Big Bad Blog - http://bigbadblog.weei.com -
Game 7 countdown, 1 p.m.: Inside the numbers
Posted By Ryan Hannable On June 15, 2011 @ 1:18 pm In General | No Comments
With the Stanley Cup finals clincher getting closer, here are a few statistics worth noting about Game 7:
– The home team is 12-3 all-time in Game 7s in the Stanley Cup finals.
– Canadian teams are 4-0 all-time at home in Game 7s during the Stanley Cup finals.
– The Canucks have won six straight games at home. They had two streaks of six straight wins at home during the regular season but never got to seven straight.
– No team has ever won three Game 7s in the same playoff year.
– The Bruins have never won a Game 7 on the road in any playoff series. They are 0-4, with the last loss coming against the Canadiens in 2008.
Article printed from Big Bad Blog: http://bigbadblog.weei.com
URL to article: http://bigbadblog.weei.com/sports/boston/hockey/bruins/2011/06/15/game-7-countdown-1-p-m-inside-the-numbers/
URLs in this post:
 > Game 7 countdown, 1 p.m.: Inside the numbers" data-url="http://bigbadblog.weei.com/sports/boston/hockey/bruins/2011/06/15/game-7-countdown-1-p-m-inside-the-numbers/">Tweet: http://twitter.com/share
 : #disqus_thread
Copyright © 2009 WEEI.com. All rights reserved.