Game 7 countdown, 10 a.m.: No violence toward Green Men in Game 6
|06.15.11 at 10:08 am ET|
The Green Men duo — Force and Sully — made it through Game 6 at TD Garden without any incident.
“The Bruins were up 4-0 after 10 minutes, they were just so focused on the fact that they were going to go to Game 7, they were kind of leaving us alone,” Force said. “There was no threats of violence, no beer throwing.”
The duo was amused at the fact that every time a Canucks fan exited the building Bruins fans gave them a standing ovation.
“We really thought the Canucks were going to take it home, and when you’re out of the game only 10 minutes in, it’s really deflating to know you’re going to have to sit there and watch these guys get pummeled for another two hours,” Force said.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5