Game 7 countdown, 10 a.m.: No violence toward Green Men in Game 6
|06.15.11 at 10:08 am ET|
The Green Men duo ‘ Force and Sully ‘ made it through Game 6 at TD Garden without any incident.
“The Bruins were up 4-0 after 10 minutes, they were just so focused on the fact that they were going to go to Game 7, they were kind of leaving us alone,” Force said. “There was no threats of violence, no beer throwing.”
The duo was amused at the fact that every time a Canucks fan exited the building Bruins fans gave them a standing ovation.
“We really thought the Canucks were going to take it home, and when you’re out of the game only 10 minutes in, it’s really deflating to know you’re going to have to sit there and watch these guys get pummeled for another two hours,” Force said.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara