The day after the Cup, 5 p.m.: The most memorable moments from B’s playoff run
|06.16.11 at 5:00 pm ET|
The Bruins’ Stanley Cup victory signals not only the resurgence of hockey in the Hub but also the unfortunate end to the 2010-11 hockey season. That may have some already feeling nostalgic about this historic run to the Cup. But no worries, you can relive each of the Bruins’ most memorable moments from these playoffs in each of the clips below and after the jump.
Eastern Conference quarters vs. Canadiens
Jack Edwards screams ‘Get Up!’ to Roman Hamrlik in Game 3
Horton slapshot zings past Carey Price to send B’s onward
Edwards’s soliloquy following the win
Eastern Conference semis vs. Flyers
Bruins finally shuts door on Flyers in 4-0 sweep
Eastern Conference finals vs. Lightning
Tyler Seguin scores twice in return to lineup
Thomas makes save of the century on Steve Downie in Game 5
Horton goal sends B’s back to finals for first time since 1990
Stanley Cup finals
Alexandre Burrows bites Patrice Bergeron
B’s explode for eight goals, lose Horton on Aaron Rome hit
Thomas takes matters into own hands in Game 4, hits Henrik Sedin in crease. . .
And then the goalie slashes Burrows
Roberto Luongo says he would have made Game 5 save
Boston chases Luongo early in Game 6, score four goals in 4:14
Effort aided by Horton’s towel-waving appearance on Jumbotron
Bruins beat Canucks 4-0 in Game 7. . .
And finally raise Lord Stanley’s Cup
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara