Max Pacioretty says it again: Don’t prosecute Zdeno Chara
|06.28.11 at 5:41 pm ET|
Canadiens forward Max Pacioretty has been very clear about his unhappiness with the league’s decision not to suspend Zdeno Chara for the March 8 hit that ended the rookie’s season, but he’s also been emphatic about it not going any farther.
In wake of Tuesday’s news that Montreal police still intend to question Chara for a criminal investigation, Pacioretty — who has gotten in trouble on twitter before — took to the social networking service to make it clear that he does not want Chara to be face any sort of criminal charges.
Here are two tweets from the Connecticut native on Tuesday:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5