Max Pacioretty says it again: Don’t prosecute Zdeno Chara
|06.28.11 at 5:41 pm ET|
Canadiens forward Max Pacioretty has been very clear about his unhappiness with the league’s decision not to suspend Zdeno Chara for the March 8 hit that ended the rookie’s season, but he’s also been emphatic about it not going any farther.
In wake of Tuesday’s news that Montreal police still intend to question Chara for a criminal investigation, Pacioretty — who has gotten in trouble on twitter before — took to the social networking service to make it clear that he does not want Chara to be face any sort of criminal charges.
Here are two tweets from the Connecticut native on Tuesday:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara