Oh, joy: More about the Amstel Light
|06.29.11 at 5:25 pm ET|
Everybody gets into their professions for different reasons. Regarding this field, it is true that many dream about writing things about a light beer every day.
Today’s news regarding the Bruins’ bar tab (on a lesser note, they won the Stanley Cup recently) is that the orderer of the famous Amstel Light on the $156,000+ bar tab has come forward… kind of.
Blogger Shallon Lester claims to have been at Foxwoods with the B’s and, because she didn’t fancy the $100,000 champagne that had been poured into the Cup, ordered an Amstel Light. Riveting.
So there you have it, if you believe it. Think she’ll sell the movie rights?
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5