Oh, joy: More about the Amstel Light
|06.29.11 at 5:25 pm ET|
Everybody gets into their professions for different reasons. Regarding this field, it is true that many dream about writing things about a light beer every day.
Today’s news regarding the Bruins’ bar tab (on a lesser note, they won the Stanley Cup recently) is that the orderer of the famous Amstel Light on the $156,000+ bar tab has come forward… kind of.
Blogger Shallon Lester claims to have been at Foxwoods with the B’s and, because she didn’t fancy the $100,000 champagne that had been poured into the Cup, ordered an Amstel Light. Riveting.
So there you have it, if you believe it. Think she’ll sell the movie rights?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Preview: The kids are all right
- Fresh Links: Up the River Edition
- Grand Theft Czechoslovakia. Bruins win 3-2
- Loui Eriksson concussed; Chris Kelly, Shawn Thornton will not travel on...
- Video: Don Cherry talks about the Thornton and Orpik incident
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 1, Penguins 2