|Oh, joy: More about the Amstel Light||06.29.11 at 5:25 pm ET|
Everybody gets into their professions for different reasons. Regarding this field, it is true that many dream about writing things about a light beer every day.
Today’s news regarding the Bruins’ bar tab (on a lesser note, they won the Stanley Cup recently) is that the orderer of the famous Amstel Light on the $156,000+ bar tab has come forward… kind of.
Blogger Shallon Lester claims to have been at Foxwoods with the B’s and, because she didn’t fancy the $100,000 champagne that had been poured into the Cup, ordered an Amstel Light. Riveting.
So there you have it, if you believe it. Think she’ll sell the movie rights?
- Relax, the sky isn't falling
- NHL Draft 2013: An Interactive Visualization of Drafts of Years Past
- Fresh Links: "Buckneresque" Edition
- Madison Square Garden is awful.*
- Friday Morning Skate: It Was Never Going To Be A Sweep
- Providence Bruins Join Boston Bruins as Black Aces
- 3 Questions With... Mike Murphy "Dig Deep" of Blueshirt Banter