Dennis Seidenberg brings Stanley Cup to Atlantic City
|08.10.11 at 8:38 pm ET|
The gamble the Bruins took when they loaded their two best defenseman onto an unstoppable top pairing in the postseason paid off, and on Tuesday one member of that pairing took the Stanley Cup where gambling is the norm.
Dennis Seidenberg, who was among the Bruins’ biggest contributors throughout their run, took the trophy to Atlantic City, where fans took pictures of it and the 30-year-old held a private cocktail party with what NHL.com said was “about 100 friends and family.”
Here’s a video from Caesars Palace, courtesy of NHL.com:
And here’s a picture sent our way from Caesars Entertainment:
- Fresh Links: Do-over Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: Still gotta play the game...
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 2, Sabres 2
- Public Skate Second Period: Bruins 0 Sabres 1
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Sabres, 7PM EST
- Fresh Links: Shuffle Off Edition
- Bruins vs. Sabres Preview: The Sobotka Trade Finally Pays Off?