Bruins announce training camp roster
|09.15.11 at 5:25 pm ET|
The Bruins announced their roster for training camp, which is set to open Friday. There are no shocks on this list or absent from it. Here’s the roster:
Forwards: Jamie Arniel, Patrice Bergeron, Anthony Camara, Gregory Campbell, Carter Camper, Jordan Caron, Stefan Chaput, Chris Clark, Craig Cunningham, Zach Hamill, Josh Hennessy, Nathan Horton, Chris Kelly, Alexander Khokhlachev, Jared Knight, David Krejci, Milan Lucic, Lane MacDermid, Kirk MacDonald, Kyle MacKinnon, Brad Marchand, Daniel Paille, Rich Peverley, Benoit Pouliot, Tyler Randell, Calle Ridderwall, Yannick Riendeau, Max Sauve, Tyler Seguin, Ryan Spooner, Jamie Tardif, Shawn Thornton, Trent Whitfield
Defensemen: Matt Bartkowski, Andrew Bodnarchuk, Johnny Boychuk, Ryan Button, Marc Cantin, Zdeno Chara, Colby Cohen, Joe Corvo, Andrew Ference, Dougie Hamilton, Steven Kampfer, Nathan McIver, Zach McKelvie, Adam McQuaid, Kevan Miller, Dennis Seidenberg, David Warsofsky
Goaltenders: Michael Hutchinson, Anton Khudobin, Tuukka Rask, Tim Thomas
This means all but five players from the team’s rookie camp will be there when camp opens. Goalie Jared DeMichiel, forwards Dylan Hood, Adam Presizniuk and Conor Stokes and defenseman Charlie Dodero were those left off the roster.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5