Bruins announce training camp roster
|09.15.11 at 5:25 pm ET|
The Bruins announced their roster for training camp, which is set to open Friday. There are no shocks on this list or absent from it. Here’s the roster:
Forwards: Jamie Arniel, Patrice Bergeron, Anthony Camara, Gregory Campbell, Carter Camper, Jordan Caron, Stefan Chaput, Chris Clark, Craig Cunningham, Zach Hamill, Josh Hennessy, Nathan Horton, Chris Kelly, Alexander Khokhlachev, Jared Knight, David Krejci, Milan Lucic, Lane MacDermid, Kirk MacDonald, Kyle MacKinnon, Brad Marchand, Daniel Paille, Rich Peverley, Benoit Pouliot, Tyler Randell, Calle Ridderwall, Yannick Riendeau, Max Sauve, Tyler Seguin, Ryan Spooner, Jamie Tardif, Shawn Thornton, Trent Whitfield
Defensemen: Matt Bartkowski, Andrew Bodnarchuk, Johnny Boychuk, Ryan Button, Marc Cantin, Zdeno Chara, Colby Cohen, Joe Corvo, Andrew Ference, Dougie Hamilton, Steven Kampfer, Nathan McIver, Zach McKelvie, Adam McQuaid, Kevan Miller, Dennis Seidenberg, David Warsofsky
This means all but five players from the team’s rookie camp will be there when camp opens. Goalie Jared DeMichiel, forwards Dylan Hood, Adam Presizniuk and Conor Stokes and defenseman Charlie Dodero were those left off the roster.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara