Joe Corvo injured in black and white scrimmage
|09.20.11 at 10:08 pm ET|
PROVIDENCE — Bruins defenseman Joe Corvo sustained what the team is calling a “mild lower-body” injury during Tuesday’s black and white scrimmage. He is considered day-to-day and was walking without a limp following the game.
Corvo was acquired in July from the Hurricanes for a fourth-round pick after Tomas Kaberle signed with Carolina.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara