|Bruins expect Tuukka Rask to play full game Wednesday||09.21.11 at 1:09 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Bruins coach Claude Julien said Wednesday that the Bruins expect goalie Tuukka Rask to start the team’s preseason opener against the Senators in Ottawa and play the full 60 minutes.
“He should play the whole 60 minutes barring how he feels and everything else,” Julien said. “We kind of told him we’d gauge it as he goes along, but if he feels good, I’ll probably leave him in there for the whole 60.”
Rask made 15 saves on 16 shots in a little more than a period and a half of Tuesday’s black and white scrimmage.
- AHL Calder Cup Playoffs: Providence Bruins can't solve Brad Thiessen,...
- Fresh Links: High Gear Edition
- VIDEO: Extended Highlights of Rangers/Bruins Game 2
- Dear NBC: Time To Acknowledge The AHL
- Monday Morning Skate: LUUUUUUUUUNDQVIIIIIIIIIIST
- QUICK RECAP: Bruins win, set new club record for goals scored on Henrik...
- Chara owns, and is a fantastic captain