Bruins expect Tuukka Rask to play full game Wednesday
|09.21.11 at 1:09 pm ET|
“He should play the whole 60 minutes barring how he feels and everything else,” Julien said. “We kind of told him we’d gauge it as he goes along, but if he feels good, I’ll probably leave him in there for the whole 60.”
Rask made 15 saves on 16 shots in a little more than a period and a half of Tuesday’s black and white scrimmage.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5