Zdeno Chara returns to practice, Joe Corvo absent
|09.21.11 at 11:27 am ET|
WILMINGTON — Just hours before the B’s preseason opener in Ottawa, the team held a pair of practices Wednesday morning at Ristuccia Arena. The first hour-long session featured the players dressing for the contest, with non-game players skating in the second session. (For Wednesday’s roster, click here).
Zdeno Chara, who is not playing, returned to the ice for the first time since leaving Monday’s practice with a left leg contusion. Joe Corvo, who left Tuesday’s black and white scrimmage with a lower body injury, did not practice.
Third-round pick Anthony Camara was not on the ice, suggesting he may have been cut from camp. We’ll have more on that after Claude Julien speaks to reporters.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara