|Joe Corvo confident he’ll get into games soon||09.23.11 at 2:31 pm ET|
Joe Corvo hasn’t seemed overly worried about the tight groin that caused him to leave Tuesday’s black and white scrimmage and sit out Wednesday’s practice. After the entire team was given the day off Thursday, the veteran defenseman skated Friday and said he is confident that his preseason debut isn’t far away.
“Yeah, for sure,” Corvo said of whether he feels he could get into one of the Bruins’ upcoming games. “I skated today, just to see how it feels. It feels fine. There’s nothing there anymore, so yeah, it’s good. I should be ready. It’s up to the coaches.”
Corvo said Wednesday that the tight groin is an injury he had last year in training camp, and that it was just a sign of fatigue that goes away with a combination of rest and icing.
- Chara owns, and is a fantastic captain
- Fresh Links: The Kids Are Alright Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: All Glory to the Hypno Claude
- Game 1 Gif Recap: Marchand, Big Z, and the Rookie D. Bruins win it in OT.
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Second Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, 7:30PM ET