When will Nathan Horton play?
|09.23.11 at 1:53 pm ET|
Bruins forward Nathan Horton will be one of two Bruins regulars to have not played either of the Bruins’ first two preseason games. While defenseman Joe Corvo is coming off a tight groin that kept him out of Wednesday’s practice, Horton has not missed a practice since training camp opened.
It would appear, then, that the B’s are easing Horton back into game action a step slower than they are with his teammates. Horton is coming off a concussion and separated shoulder, the latter of which plagued him in the postseason and the former of which ended his postseason.
“I mean, I’m fine right now,” Horton said after skating with non-game players on Friday. “I’m just trying to get used to things. We haven’t had a lot of hitting and stuff. I’m definitely going to get back into action sooner or later, but we’ve still got [4 games after Friday].”
More to come on Horton.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5