When will Nathan Horton play?
|09.23.11 at 1:53 pm ET|
Bruins forward Nathan Horton will be one of two Bruins regulars to have not played either of the Bruins’ first two preseason games. While defenseman Joe Corvo is coming off a tight groin that kept him out of Wednesday’s practice, Horton has not missed a practice since training camp opened.
It would appear, then, that the B’s are easing Horton back into game action a step slower than they are with his teammates. Horton is coming off a concussion and separated shoulder, the latter of which plagued him in the postseason and the former of which ended his postseason.
“I mean, I’m fine right now,” Horton said after skating with non-game players on Friday. “I’m just trying to get used to things. We haven’t had a lot of hitting and stuff. I’m definitely going to get back into action sooner or later, but we’ve still got [4 games after Friday].”
More to come on Horton.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara