Bruins defeat Habs in third preseason game
|09.25.11 at 11:56 pm ET|
The Bruins scored in all different ways, shapes and forms Sunday night in Halifax as they defeated the Canadiens, 7-3.
Zdeno Chara and Daniel Paille each had shorthanded goals, while Brad Marchand, who hails from Halifax, scored on the power play. The B’s also received goals from Joe Corvo, Gregory Campbell, Tyler Seguin and Jordan Caron. Anton Khudobin played goal for the Bruins.
The B’s will play the Habs again on Monday, as the Bruins will return to the Bell Centre for the first time since losing Game 6 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara