Bruins beat Habs in Montreal
|09.27.11 at 12:01 am ET|
Tyler Seguin scored his second preseason goal in as many days as the Bruins defeated the Canadiens, 2-1, at Bell Centre Monday. With the win, the B’s swept their two-day trip up north, as they were victorious Sunday night in Halifax against the Habs.
Chris Clark also scored for the B’s. Tuukka Rask played the entire game, making 31 saves and allowing the Habs’ only goal to Michael Cammalleri.
The Bruins are now 3-0-1 in the preseason, losing to the Senators in overtime and defeating the Islanders once and Canadiens twice.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara