|Steven Kampfer could begin skating this week||10.10.11 at 12:56 pm ET|
Bruins defenseman Steven Kampfer has been off the ice since he awkwardly fell following a Sept. 29 hit from Senators defenseman Jared Cowen and sprained his MCL. The team said at the time that he would be out for two to four weeks with the injury, and on Monday Claude Julien said he could begin skating this week.
Julien said there’s a possibility Kampfer could travel with the team to Carolina and Chicago, but that “it will all depend on our medical staff.” Once Kampfer returns, it will be interesting to see if he will become the team’s seventh defenseman or be sent to Providence.
- Chara owns, and is a fantastic captain
- Fresh Links: The Kids Are Alright Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: All Glory to the Hypno Claude
- Game 1 Gif Recap: Marchand, Big Z, and the Rookie D. Bruins win it in OT.
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Second Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, 7:30PM ET