Bruins might have to shake up lines as David Krejci leaves practice with undisclosed injury
|10.11.11 at 1:13 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins took the ice with their normal lines Tuesday, a sign that they aren’t interested in shaking things up after a 1-2-0 start, but after first-line center David Krejci left Tuesday’s practice at Ristuccia Arena with an undisclosed injury, they might have to.
Members of the media did not see the injury, as it came during Peter Chiarelli‘s press conference following the signing of forward Rich Peverley. The Bruins did not offer much on the status of Krejci, who was said to have left the ice in apparent pain.
“I don’t know,” coach Claude Julien said of the injury. “I can’t really tell you the severity of it right now. He’s being looked at. I can probably give you more this afternoon when we find out more.”
Asked whether it was an upper-body or lower-body or injury, Julien said it was a “body” injury. He did not know whether Krejci would travel with the team to Carolina on Tuesday.
“I don’t know yet. I haven’t really had a chat yet,” he said. “If he doesn’t he’ll be behind and get checked out. I don’t know how severe it is right now.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara