Bruins might have to shake up lines as David Krejci leaves practice with undisclosed injury
|10.11.11 at 1:13 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins took the ice with their normal lines Tuesday, a sign that they aren’t interested in shaking things up after a 1-2-0 start, but after first-line center David Krejci left Tuesday’s practice at Ristuccia Arena with an undisclosed injury, they might have to.
Members of the media did not see the injury, as it came during Peter Chiarelli‘s press conference following the signing of forward Rich Peverley. The Bruins did not offer much on the status of Krejci, who was said to have left the ice in apparent pain.
“I don’t know,” coach Claude Julien said of the injury. “I can’t really tell you the severity of it right now. He’s being looked at. I can probably give you more this afternoon when we find out more.”
Asked whether it was an upper-body or lower-body or injury, Julien said it was a “body” injury. He did not know whether Krejci would travel with the team to Carolina on Tuesday.
“I don’t know yet. I haven’t really had a chat yet,” he said. “If he doesn’t he’ll be behind and get checked out. I don’t know how severe it is right now.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5