Peverley gets Rich with three-year extension
|10.11.11 at 10:44 am ET|
The Bruins took care of their biggest player set to become a unrestricted free agent Tuesday morning, inking second-line winger Rich Peverley to a three-year contract extension.
Peverley leads the Bruins with two goals this season, both of which were scored in Saturday’s win over the Lightning. His signing leaves Chris Kelly, Gregory Campbell, Shawn Thornton, Daniel Paille, Joe Corvo and Johnny Boychuk as the remaining players set to become unrestricted free agents at season’s end.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara