David Krejci remains out, Adam McQuaid’s status unknown
|10.13.11 at 3:46 pm ET|
It appears Tyler Seguin is in for another game on the first line.
Bruins coach Claude Julien told reporters in Raleigh Thursday that center David Krejci, who suffered a core injury in Tuesday’s practice, will not travel with the team to Chicago for Saturday’s game against the Blackhawks and will miss his second game of the season.
The status of defenseman Adam McQuaid remains unknown. McQuaid went head-first into the boards behind the Bruins’ net in Wednesday’s 3-2 loss to the Hurricanes. Julien said the second-year defenseman is still being evaluated. Should McQuaid be unable to play Saturday, it’s assumed that Matt Bartkowski, who played in place of a sick McQuaid in the season-opener, would play his second game of the season.
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?
- Public Skate Second Period: Maple Leafs 1, Bruins 0
- Bruins vs. Leafs Complete Coverage
- Public Skate: Bruins vs Maple Leafs, 7PM EST