Adam McQuaid, Steven Kampfer back at practice; David Krejci still absent
|10.17.11 at 10:55 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins returned to practice Monday at Ristuccia Arena, with a couple of injured defenseman taking part in the skate. Adam McQuaid, who suffered a head last Wednesday, was back on the ice after missing Saturday’s game. Steven Kampfer is back to skating with the team after suffering a sprained left knee in the Bruins’ Sept. 29 preseason game against the Senators.
David Krejci did not take the ice Monday. He suffered a core injury during last Tuesday’s practice. With Krejci out, Tyler Seguin remains on the first line with Nathan Horton and Milan Lucic.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5