|Adam McQuaid, Steven Kampfer back at practice; David Krejci still absent||10.17.11 at 10:55 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins returned to practice Monday at Ristuccia Arena, with a couple of injured defenseman taking part in the skate. Adam McQuaid, who suffered a head last Wednesday, was back on the ice after missing Saturday’s game. Steven Kampfer is back to skating with the team after suffering a sprained left knee in the Bruins’ Sept. 29 preseason game against the Senators.
David Krejci did not take the ice Monday. He suffered a core injury during last Tuesday’s practice. With Krejci out, Tyler Seguin remains on the first line with Nathan Horton and Milan Lucic.
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers, Third Period. FINISH THEM.
- Bruins vs. Rangers Game 5 Preview: Please close this out
- Relax, the sky isn't falling
- NHL Draft 2013: An Interactive Visualization of Drafts of Years Past
- Fresh Links: "Buckneresque" Edition
- Madison Square Garden is awful.*
- Friday Morning Skate: It Was Never Going To Be A Sweep