David Krejci doubtful for Tuesday after returning to the ice
|10.17.11 at 12:33 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Though he wasn’t on the ice for the team’s practice, Bruins center David Krejci, who is dealing with a core injury, skated Monday morning at Ristuccia Arena. Krejci has been out since he left last Tuesday’s practice, missing games in Carolina and Chicago. He is also expected to miss Tuesday’s game against the Hurricanes.
“David skated this morning,” coach Claude Julien said. “He’s coming around. Probably doubtful for tomorrow, but after that I would really qualify him as day-to-day.”
- Bruins PR memo leaked
- In and Out Burger: Flame-Broiled Bruins: Injury Updates, Who's playing...
- Five Questions with Matchsticks and Gasoline
- Fresh Links: Calgary AHLert Edition
- Shanahan has spoken: Dion Phaneuf gets two-game suspension for Miller hit
- Tuesday Morning Skate: 71 million new things to talk about
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge