|David Krejci doubtful for Tuesday after returning to the ice||10.17.11 at 12:33 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Though he wasn’t on the ice for the team’s practice, Bruins center David Krejci, who is dealing with a core injury, skated Monday morning at Ristuccia Arena. Krejci has been out since he left last Tuesday’s practice, missing games in Carolina and Chicago. He is also expected to miss Tuesday’s game against the Hurricanes.
“David skated this morning,” coach Claude Julien said. “He’s coming around. Probably doubtful for tomorrow, but after that I would really qualify him as day-to-day.”
Tyler Seguin skated with the first line once again Monday, so expect the team’s leading scorer to remain between Milan Lucic and David Krejci Tuesday night at the Garden.
- Chara owns, and is a fantastic captain
- Fresh Links: The Kids Are Alright Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: All Glory to the Hypno Claude
- Game 1 Gif Recap: Marchand, Big Z, and the Rookie D. Bruins win it in OT.
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Second Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, 7:30PM ET