Bruins begin practice-heavy week
|10.24.11 at 11:02 am ET|
WILMINGTON – After taking the day off Sunday and with no games on tap until the start of a home-and-home with the Canadiens on Thursday, the Bruins have returned to Wilmington for what promises to be a practice-heavy week.
Jordan Caron is back up with the team, making his assignment to Providence Sunday nothing more than an opportunity to give the youngster some playing time after being the healthy scratch in the Bruins’ last two games.
Defenseman Adam McQuaid also practiced with the team. He has missed the team’s last four games with a neck injury that the team is treating as a concussion to be safe.
The lines looked the same, with the fourth line once again wearing the white jerseys, which traditionally signify first-liners.
Brad Marchand – Patrice Bergeron – Nathan Horton
Milan Lucic – Chris Kelly – Tyler Seguin
Benoit Pouliot – David Krejci – Rich Peverley – Jordan Caron
Daniel Paille – Gregory Campbell – Shawn Thornton
The Bruins made heavy use of the foam blocks for the first half hour of practice, stacking them for target-practice and using one in front of nets to work on rebounds.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara