Report: Tyler Seguin has hip condition
|10.28.11 at 5:51 pm ET|
McDonald writes that the team is not currently concerned over what the condition may mean for Seguin in the near future, though Seguin could suffer a hip injury if he does not maintain strength in the area.
Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli told McDonald that the condition is “nothing to be alarmed about” and that approximately 70 percent of the Bruins have some sort of hip issue.
“I’m not going to comment whether it’s congenital or not,” Chiarelli said. “I don’t want to get into details what we think it is or isn’t and I don’t want any alarm bells going off. Like I said, you can go through our roster and there are probably 12 or 13 guys with something similar or the same thing.”
- Grand Theft Czechoslovakia. Bruins win 3-2
- Loui Eriksson concussed; Chris Kelly, Shawn Thornton will not travel on...
- Video: Don Cherry talks about the Thornton and Orpik incident
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 1, Penguins 2
- Orpik hit on Eriksson and the Thornton hit on Orpik: Both are terrible
- Public Skate Second Period: Bruins 1, Penguins 2