|Report: Chris Clark to Providence||11.02.11 at 11:35 am ET|
The slumping Bruins have made a move, though it isn’t a huge one. According to Fluto Shinzawa of the Boston Globe, veteran forward Chris Clark has signed a professional tryout agreement and will report to Providence. The veteran forward was in Boston on a tryout during the preseason and lasted until the very last day but was released from his tryout.
The signing of the 35-year-old could eventually provide the B’s with a good leader and hard-nosed player should he make it to Boston this season. Clark was a former captain of the Capitals and wore an ‘A’ for one of the Bruins’ preseason games. He broke his nose in a fight during his last preseason game with the B’s.
- AHL Calder Cup Playoffs: Providence Bruins complete collapse, shut out by...
- Relax, We Got This.
- P-Bruins Game 7 Preview: Well, here we are.
- OTBH: Most Dangerous Lead in Hockey
- Just how bad WAS the Bartkowski and Seidenberg trade with Florida?
- Fresh Links: Yippee Paille Edition
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Shut It Down