|Marc Savard says he’s still having memory loss issues||11.08.11 at 1:09 pm ET|
Marc Savard is using Twitter to do more than correctly predict the future. On Tuesday, the day after it became well-known that the 34-year-old was on Twitter, Savard, who will miss the entire season and possibly beyond with post-concussion syndrome, provided an update on his health. He tweeted the following on Tuesday morning:
“Headaches are normal part of life know but memory still the scariest thing but really enjoying life and still not able to workout.”
Memory loss issues were something Savard pointed to as particularly worrisome the day of the Bruins’ Stanley Cup parade, the last time he has spoken to the Boston media.
- Chara owns, and is a fantastic captain
- Fresh Links: The Kids Are Alright Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: All Glory to the Hypno Claude
- Game 1 Gif Recap: Marchand, Big Z, and the Rookie D. Bruins win it in OT.
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Second Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, 7:30PM ET