Marc Savard says he’s still having memory loss issues
|11.08.11 at 1:09 pm ET|
Marc Savard is using Twitter to do more than correctly predict the future. On Tuesday, the day after it became well-known that the 34-year-old was on Twitter, Savard, who will miss the entire season and possibly beyond with post-concussion syndrome, provided an update on his health. He tweeted the following on Tuesday morning:
“Headaches are normal part of life know but memory still the scariest thing but really enjoying life and still not able to workout.”
Memory loss issues were something Savard pointed to as particularly worrisome the day of the Bruins’ Stanley Cup parade, the last time he has spoken to the Boston media.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara