Ryan Miller (concussion) out indefinitely, Milan Lucic has hearing with Brendan Shanahan
|11.13.11 at 9:08 pm ET|
Bruins forward Milan Lucic has a hearing scheduled with NHL disciplinarian Brendan Shanahan for Monday at 1 pm, according to a tweet from TSN’s Bob McKenzie. The hearing will determine whether Lucic is suspended for Saturday’s first-period play in which he hit Sabres goaltender Ryan Miller.
While Lucic may miss time due to the play, Miller definitely will. The Sabres announced Sunday that the goaltender, who called Lucic “gutless” after the game, suffered a concussion from the hit and will be out indefinitely.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5