Ryan Miller (concussion) out indefinitely, Milan Lucic has hearing with Brendan Shanahan
|11.13.11 at 9:08 pm ET|
Bruins forward Milan Lucic has a hearing scheduled with NHL disciplinarian Brendan Shanahan for Monday at 1 pm, according to a tweet from TSN’s Bob McKenzie. The hearing will determine whether Lucic is suspended for Saturday’s first-period play in which he hit Sabres goaltender Ryan Miller.
While Lucic may miss time due to the play, Miller definitely will. The Sabres announced Sunday that the goaltender, who called Lucic “gutless” after the game, suffered a concussion from the hit and will be out indefinitely.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara