Andrew Ference only player missing at Bruins practice
|11.14.11 at 11:04 am ET|
WILMINGTON — Andrew Ference was the only player missing at Bruins’ practice Monday, as the defenseman has been out with a lower-body injury.
After taking part in Saturday’s morning skate, forward Daniel Paille was back on the ice donning a full cage. Paille was hit in the face by a Steve Staios slapshot last Monday.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara