Andrew Ference only player missing at Bruins practice
|11.14.11 at 11:04 am ET|
WILMINGTON — Andrew Ference was the only player missing at Bruins’ practice Monday, as the defenseman has been out with a lower-body injury.
After taking part in Saturday’s morning skate, forward Daniel Paille was back on the ice donning a full cage. Paille was hit in the face by a Steve Staios slapshot last Monday.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5