|Tyler Seguin named first star of the week||11.14.11 at 12:51 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Bruins forward Tyler Seguin has been named the NHL’s first star for the past week. Seguin had four goals, two assists and a plus-4 rating over three games last week.
“It’s pretty cool,” Seguin said after Monday’s practice. “Obviously it’s never happened to me before, so I feel pretty good about it.”
Detroit goaltender Jimmy Howard and Chicago forward Jonathan Toews were named the second and third stars, respectively.
- NHL Draft 2013: An Interactive Visualization of Drafts of Years Past
- Fresh Links: "Buckneresque" Edition
- Madison Square Garden is awful.*
- Friday Morning Skate: It Was Never Going To Be A Sweep
- Providence Bruins Join Boston Bruins as Black Aces
- 3 Questions With... Mike Murphy "Dig Deep" of Blueshirt Banter
- Fresh Links: Sally Fourth Edition