Andrew Ference takes the ice
|11.15.11 at 11:50 am ET|
Andrew Ference did not participate in the Bruins’ morning skate Tuesday, but the injured defenseman did return to the ice prior to the skate. Ference left Thursday’s game against the Oilers with a lower-body injury and did not play Saturday night. Claude Julien had said the defenseman was close to skating again Monday, and was glad to see him progress on Tuesday.
“He skated, and it’s his first game of skating,” Julien said. “'¦ He’s come along, so he started saint again today. Hopefully he’ll progress. '¦ He becomes day-to-day the minute he steps on the ice.”
Julien hadn’t yet spoken to trainers about Ference on Tuesday, but said he might know by Tuesday night whether Ference might practice with the team on Wednesday.
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?