|Andrew Ference returns to Bruins practice||11.16.11 at 11:53 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins a returned to practice in anticipation of Thursday night’s tilt with the Blue Jackets.
Andrew Ference, who suffered a lower-body injury last Thursday against the Oilers, skated with the team, marking the second straight day he’s skated and his first practice since the injury. He is considered day-to-day.
All other players were present as well, with Daniel Paille the guy to watch for a potential return to the lineup Thursday. The guess here is that they might wait another game, especially with Benoit Pouliot coming off a big night Tuesday.
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers, Third Period. FINISH THEM.
- Bruins vs. Rangers Game 5 Preview: Please close this out
- Relax, the sky isn't falling
- NHL Draft 2013: An Interactive Visualization of Drafts of Years Past
- Fresh Links: "Buckneresque" Edition
- Madison Square Garden is awful.*
- Friday Morning Skate: It Was Never Going To Be A Sweep