Andrew Ference returns to Bruins practice
|11.16.11 at 11:53 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins a returned to practice in anticipation of Thursday night’s tilt with the Blue Jackets.
Andrew Ference, who suffered a lower-body injury last Thursday against the Oilers, skated with the team, marking the second straight day he’s skated and his first practice since the injury. He is considered day-to-day.
All other players were present as well, with Daniel Paille the guy to watch for a potential return to the lineup Thursday. The guess here is that they might wait another game, especially with Benoit Pouliot coming off a big night Tuesday.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara