Tim Thomas off first, expected to start vs. Jets
|11.26.11 at 12:20 pm ET|
To the surprised of no one, Tim Thomas was the first goaltender off the ice in Saturday’s morning skate, indicating he will get the start against the Jets a day after Tuukka Rask manned the pipes against the Red Wings.
Saturday marks the Jets’ first trip to Boston since they were the Thrashers. Blake Wheeler and Mark Stuart, both of whom were traded to Atlanta last February in the Rich Peverley deal, will be in the lineup for Winnipeg. The Jets are fourth in the Southeast division with 22 points, but have picked up points in seven of their last 10 games (4-3-3).
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara