Andrew Ference returns to practice
|11.29.11 at 10:48 am ET|
WILMINGTON — As Claude Julien suggested Monday, Bruins defenseman Andrew Ference returned to practice Tuesday at Ristuccia Arena.
Ference, who missed two games earlier this month with a lower-body injury, was given a maintenance day on Monday. All other players were present Tuesday, with the color-coded lines remaining the same.
The B’s are preparing for the first game of a home-and-home with the Maple Leafs, which begins Wednesday in Toronto.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5