Daniel Paille examined by doctors after leaving Thursday’s game
|12.08.11 at 11:21 pm ET|
Following the team’s 2-0 loss to the Panthers Thursday, Bruins coach Claude Julien did not have a definitive update on the status of forward Daniel Paille, who left the game after being hit into the boards by Krys Barch.
Paille was slow to get up and was woozy in his movements, suggesting he could be concussed. Julien would not confirm a concussion following the game.
“Not a concrete update, just that, as you know, he got dinged pretty good there, and our doctors felt that it was safer to not let him return and examine him a little bit further,” Julien said. “He wasn’t well enough to come back.”
The coach added that Paille was examined by doctors following the game. Paille missed three games last month after he was hit in the face with a slapshot by Islanders’ defenseman Steve Staois, and had played with a full cage until Tuesday’s game, at which point he went back to wearing a visor.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara