Concussed Daniel Paille won’t travel with Bruins
|12.09.11 at 4:48 pm ET|
Bruins forward Daniel Paille will not travel to Columbus for Saturday night’s game against the Blue Jackets after coach Claude Julien told reporters Friday that the forward had been diagnosed with a mild concussion.
Paille was hit into the boards Thursday in the first period by Panthers forward Krys Barch and was slow to get up. He left the game and did not return. With Paille out, Jordan Caron will jump back into the lineup. Normally a healthy scratch, Caron last played Tuesday night when he replaced Tyler Seguin.
This is the second upper-body injury of the season for Paille. He missed three games in November after taking a slapshot to the face against the Islanders.
- Friday Morning Skate: Late Night
- Bruins vs Oilers Recap: Second periods will be the death of us. Bruins...
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 3 Oilers 2
- Public Skate Second Period: Bruins 3 Oilers 0
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Oilers, 9:30PM EST
- Bruins vs. Oilers Preview: Captain Planet Reunion Day
- And another one bites the dust: Loss to Bruins Final Straw for Feaster in...