Concussed Daniel Paille won’t travel with Bruins
|12.09.11 at 4:48 pm ET|
Bruins forward Daniel Paille will not travel to Columbus for Saturday night’s game against the Blue Jackets after coach Claude Julien told reporters Friday that the forward had been diagnosed with a mild concussion.
Paille was hit into the boards Thursday in the first period by Panthers forward Krys Barch and was slow to get up. He left the game and did not return. With Paille out, Jordan Caron will jump back into the lineup. Normally a healthy scratch, Caron last played Tuesday night when he replaced Tyler Seguin.
This is the second upper-body injury of the season for Paille. He missed three games in November after taking a slapshot to the face against the Islanders.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5