Zdeno Chara returns to the ice
|12.14.11 at 2:18 pm ET|
Zdeno Chara, who travelled with the team to Ottawa Tuesday night, returned to the ice Wednesday morning for the first time since suffering a leg injury Saturday night in Columbus.
According to the Boston Globe, Chara skated with Jordan Caron, who figures to be a healthy scratch once again, for 35 minutes. Chara is not expected to play vs. the Senators, but could play Saturday against the Flyers.
'I felt OK,' Chara told the Boston Globe after skating. 'First skate. First time on the ice in 3-4 days. I didn't expect to be feeling great. But also, I didn't feel bad. It's a good sign. You're going to have those days. Slowly progressing.'
- Tuesday Morning Skate: 71 million new things to talk about
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1