|Bruins prepare for Canadiens||01.11.12 at 1:17 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — With the Canadiens coming to town Thursday, the Bruins returned to practice Wednesday after Tuesday’s 5-3 come-from-behind win over the Jets.
All members were present for the B’s, including the suspended Brad Marchand. Normally the team’s second-line left winger, Marchand skated as the extra forward on the third line with Chris Kelly, Rich Peverley and Zach Hamill.
The Habs, who are currently 12th in the Eastern Conference, are coming off a 3-0 loss to the Blues Tuesday night.
Thursday marks the Bruins’ final game of a four-game homestand before they hit the road for four in a row. Coach Claude Julien said he expects to call a forward up from Providence for the trip, as the Marchand-less B’s currently do not have an eligible 13th forward. Assume that player will be Jordan Caron.
- 3 Questions With... Mike Murphy "Dig Deep" of Blueshirt Banter
- Fresh Links: Sally Fourth Edition
- Torts to Brad Richards: Sit On It
- Thursday Morning Skate: Memorial Cup Field Set
- AHL Calder Cup Playoffs: Providence Bruins complete collapse, shut out by...
- Relax, We Got This.
- P-Bruins Game 7 Preview: Well, here we are.