Nathan Horton likely has another concussion
|01.23.12 at 11:06 pm ET|
Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli told reporters Monday that forward Nathan Horton likely has a concussion and is considered day-to-day by the team.
Horton left Sunday’s win over the Flyers in the second period after he was hit in the head by Philadelphia forward Tom Sestito. The league did not discipline Sestito for the hit to the head.
Horton’s postseason was ended in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup finals last June when he was the victim of a blidnside hit from Vancouver defenseman Aaron Rome. After struggling to begin this season, Horton admitted that he still wasn’t back to being his usual self after the concussion.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara