Nathan Horton likely has another concussion
|01.23.12 at 11:06 pm ET|
Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli told reporters Monday that forward Nathan Horton likely has a concussion and is considered day-to-day by the team.
Horton left Sunday’s win over the Flyers in the second period after he was hit in the head by Philadelphia forward Tom Sestito. The league did not discipline Sestito for the hit to the head.
Horton’s postseason was ended in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup finals last June when he was the victim of a blidnside hit from Vancouver defenseman Aaron Rome. After struggling to begin this season, Horton admitted that he still wasn’t back to being his usual self after the concussion.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5