Poll: Was Tim Thomas right to skip White House ceremony?
|01.23.12 at 9:20 pm ET|
How do you feel about Tim Thomas' decision to skip the White House ceremony honoring the Bruins because of his political beliefs?
- He was right to stand up for what he believes and let it be known (47%, 539 Votes)
- He should have attended the ceremony and kept his mouth shut (44%, 506 Votes)
- He can skip the function, but he should have kept quiet about it (6%, 69 Votes)
- None of this would have happened if he would have only pumped Roberto Luongo's tires (3%, 34 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,148
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5