Poll: Was Tim Thomas right to skip White House ceremony?
|01.23.12 at 9:20 pm ET|
How do you feel about Tim Thomas' decision to skip the White House ceremony honoring the Bruins because of his political beliefs?
- He was right to stand up for what he believes and let it be known (47%, 539 Votes)
- He should have attended the ceremony and kept his mouth shut (44%, 506 Votes)
- He can skip the function, but he should have kept quiet about it (6%, 69 Votes)
- None of this would have happened if he would have only pumped Roberto Luongo's tires (3%, 34 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,148
- Fresh Links: Czechmate Edition
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Iggy! Iggy! Iggy!
- Bruins vs. Flames Recap: Huge third period and a 2-1 win on Iginla Night
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 0 Flames 1
- Public Skate: Bruins at Flames, 9:30 pm
- Bruins PR memo leaked
- In and Out Burger: Flame-Broiled Bruins: Injury Updates, Who's playing...