Poll: Was Tim Thomas right to skip White House ceremony?
|01.23.12 at 9:20 pm ET|
How do you feel about Tim Thomas' decision to skip the White House ceremony honoring the Bruins because of his political beliefs?
- He was right to stand up for what he believes and let it be known (47%, 539 Votes)
- He should have attended the ceremony and kept his mouth shut (44%, 506 Votes)
- He can skip the function, but he should have kept quiet about it (6%, 69 Votes)
- None of this would have happened if he would have only pumped Roberto Luongo's tires (3%, 34 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,148
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara