Shawn Thornton sick, could miss Wednesday’s game
|02.22.12 at 1:46 pm ET|
According to reports out of St. Louis, Bruins forward Shawn Thornton is sick and was not on the ice for Wednesday’s morning skate. B’s coach Claude Julien told reporters after the skate that Thornton is considered a game-time decision for Wednesday night’s game against the Blues.
If Thornton can’t go, Carter Camper would be the beneficiary. The B’s called up the forward from Providence on Monday, and he would be inserted into the lineup should Thornton be kept out.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Betting
- Ranking Bruins' Top Moments of Regular Season
- Will Bruins Fall to a Presidents' Trophy Hex?
- Can Bruins RWs Build on Recent Turnarounds?
- What's Secret Behind Iginla's New Life?
- Is Meszaros a Cause for Concern for the Bruins?
- Krejci, Milan Finding Playoff Form at Right Time