Shawn Thornton sick, could miss Wednesday’s game
|02.22.12 at 1:46 pm ET|
According to reports out of St. Louis, Bruins forward Shawn Thornton is sick and was not on the ice for Wednesday’s morning skate. B’s coach Claude Julien told reporters after the skate that Thornton is considered a game-time decision for Wednesday night’s game against the Blues.
If Thornton can’t go, Carter Camper would be the beneficiary. The B’s called up the forward from Providence on Monday, and he would be inserted into the lineup should Thornton be kept out.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5