Shawn Thornton sick, could miss Wednesday’s game
|02.22.12 at 1:46 pm ET|
According to reports out of St. Louis, Bruins forward Shawn Thornton is sick and was not on the ice for Wednesday’s morning skate. B’s coach Claude Julien told reporters after the skate that Thornton is considered a game-time decision for Wednesday night’s game against the Blues.
If Thornton can’t go, Carter Camper would be the beneficiary. The B’s called up the forward from Providence on Monday, and he would be inserted into the lineup should Thornton be kept out.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara