No change in Nathan Horton’s status, but Rich Peverley will travel with Bruins
|03.20.12 at 12:39 pm ET|
Peverley has not played since Feb. 15 due to a knee sprain, but started skating again last Wednesday. He has yet to take physical contact, but is considered day-to-day by the team.
Julien also said that there is no news regarding the status of concussed forward Nathan Horton, and that the winger will not be traveling with the team.
“No, same old same old,” Julien said of Horton. “Nothing different. He’s still working out but not on the ice yet.”
Horton has not played since Jan. 22. He has 17 goals and 15 assists for 32 points in 46 games this season
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5