|No change in Nathan Horton’s status, but Rich Peverley will travel with Bruins||03.20.12 at 12:39 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Bruins coach Claude Julien said after Tuesday’s optional practice that forward Rich Peverley will join the team on its upcoming three-game west coast road trip.
Peverley has not played since Feb. 15 due to a knee sprain, but started skating again last Wednesday. He has yet to take physical contact, but is considered day-to-day by the team.
Julien also said that there is no news regarding the status of concussed forward Nathan Horton, and that the winger will not be traveling with the team.
“No, same old same old,” Julien said of Horton. “Nothing different. He’s still working out but not on the ice yet.”
Horton has not played since Jan. 22. He has 17 goals and 15 assists for 32 points in 46 games this season
- Chara owns, and is a fantastic captain
- Fresh Links: The Kids Are Alright Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: All Glory to the Hypno Claude
- Game 1 Gif Recap: Marchand, Big Z, and the Rookie D. Bruins win it in OT.
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Second Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, 7:30PM ET