No change in Nathan Horton’s status, but Rich Peverley will travel with Bruins
|03.20.12 at 12:39 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Bruins coach Claude Julien said after Tuesday’s optional practice that forward Rich Peverley will join the team on its upcoming three-game west coast road trip.
Peverley has not played since Feb. 15 due to a knee sprain, but started skating again last Wednesday. He has yet to take physical contact, but is considered day-to-day by the team.
Julien also said that there is no news regarding the status of concussed forward Nathan Horton, and that the winger will not be traveling with the team.
“No, same old same old,” Julien said of Horton. “Nothing different. He’s still working out but not on the ice yet.”
Horton has not played since Jan. 22. He has 17 goals and 15 assists for 32 points in 46 games this season
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Betting
- Ranking Bruins' Top Moments of Regular Season
- Will Bruins Fall to a Presidents' Trophy Hex?
- Can Bruins RWs Build on Recent Turnarounds?
- What's Secret Behind Iginla's New Life?
- Is Meszaros a Cause for Concern for the Bruins?
- Krejci, Milan Finding Playoff Form at Right Time