Bruins make three signings
|03.25.12 at 1:16 pm ET|
The Bruins announced a pair of signings Sunday, inking forward Justin Florek and defenseman Zach Trotman to entry-level deals. Both players will report to Providence.
Florek was drafted by the Bruins in the fifth round of the 2010 draft and just finished his senior season at Northern Michigan University. He had 19 goals and 17 assists for 36 points this past year.
Trotman, a seventh-round pick of the B’s in 2010, had 11 goals and 10 assists for 21 points as a senior this past season at Lake Superior State University.
Lastly, Kirk Luedeke reported Saturday night that the B’s had signed Michigan State defenseman Torey Krug.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara