Bruins plan to go with same lineup vs. Lightning
|03.27.12 at 12:16 pm ET|
The Bruins kept their same lines from Sunday night’s game when they took the ice for Tuesday’s morning skate, and after the skate coach Claude Julien said that the team will probably go with the same lineup vs. the Lightning.
“More than likely we’re looking at the same lineup,” Julien said.
That would mean that Daniel Paille will be a healthy scratch for the second consecutive game. Jordan Caron is expected to remain on the Merlot Line with Gregory Campbell and Shawn Thornton.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5