Adam McQuaid absent again, Bruins work on power play
|04.10.12 at 11:28 am ET|
WILMINGTON – Adam McQuaid was once again absent from Bruins’ practice Tuesday, as the defenseman is still out with what the team is now calling an upper-body injury.
The lines and defensive pairings were the same as Monday, and both Tuukka Rask and Johnny Boychuk were on the ice with full participation. Mike Mottau served as the seventh defenseman.
Here are the lines and defensive pairings:
Milan Lucic – David Krejci – Rich Peverley
Brad Marchand – Patrice Bergeron – Tyler Seguin
Benoit Pouliot – Chris Kelly – Brian Rolston
Daniel Paille/Jordan Caron – Gregory Campbell – Shawn Thornton
Zdeno Chara – Dennis Seidenberg
Andrew Ference – Johnny Boychuk
Greg Zanon – Joe Corvo
The B’s got a good amount of power play work in as well. The units are as follows.
PP1: Chara, Corvo, Krejci, Lucic, Rolston
PP2: Seidenberg, Peverley, Bergeron, Marchand, Seguin
According to the Washington Post, here are the lines from Tuesday’s practice. Note that Marcus Johansson is not on the first line with Alexander Ovechkin and Brooks Laich. Instead, Troy Brouwer is skating on the right wing on Washington’s top line.
Knuble, Halpern and Eakin working as extras
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5