Adam McQuaid misses practice again
|04.13.12 at 2:19 pm ET|
Aside from David Krejci (stiff neck), defenseman Adam McQuaid was the only player missing from Friday’s Bruins practice. He hasn’t skated all week, so it would appear his status for Saturday’s Game 2 against the Capitals would be unlikely.
McQuaid is still dealing with an upper-body injury. He has not played since April 5.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5