|Tuukka Rask will make the trip to Washington, but Adam McQuaid won’t||04.15.12 at 6:59 pm ET|
The Bruins’ regulars stayed off the ice Sunday, as the team elected to rest up after playing overtime games Thursday and Saturday before Monday’s Game 3 against the Capitals.
At Sunday’s media availability, coach Claude Julien said that Tuukka Rask, who has missed the first two games of the series with an abdomen/groin injury, will make the trip to the nation’s capital. Adam McQuaid (upper-body) will not.
“He’s not going to make the trip,” Julien said. “He’s going to stay here and continue to get treatment because ight now he’s not ready to go on the ice, so he’s going to continue treatment. When he’s ready to start working out with the team then we’ll bring him with us.”
- Chara owns, and is a fantastic captain
- Fresh Links: The Kids Are Alright Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: All Glory to the Hypno Claude
- Game 1 Gif Recap: Marchand, Big Z, and the Rookie D. Bruins win it in OT.
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Second Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, 7:30PM ET