Adam McQuaid still not skating
|04.18.12 at 4:36 pm ET|
ARLINGTON, Va. – Adam McQuaid still isn’t skating, Bruins coach Claude Julien said Wednesday. The defenseman did not travel with the team to D.C., though the team still considers him day-to-day with an upper-body injury.
McQuaid originally suffered his injury on March 29 in a game against the Capitals. A hit from Jason Chimera behind the net left McQuaid with a cut around his eye that swelled and kept him out of action until April 5. He played in only seven minutes that game before leaving in the second period. The team began calling his injury an upper-body injury prior to the playoffs.
- Bruins vs. Oilers Preview: Captain Planet Reunion Day
- And another one bites the dust: Loss to Bruins Final Straw for Feaster in...
- Fresh Links: Auld Acquaintance Edition
- Thursday Morning Skate: Edmonton Bound
- Fresh Links: Czechmate Edition
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Iggy! Iggy! Iggy!
- Bruins vs. Flames Recap: Huge third period and a 2-1 win on Iginla Night