Adam McQuaid still not skating
|04.18.12 at 4:36 pm ET|
ARLINGTON, Va. – Adam McQuaid still isn’t skating, Bruins coach Claude Julien said Wednesday. The defenseman did not travel with the team to D.C., though the team still considers him day-to-day with an upper-body injury.
McQuaid originally suffered his injury on March 29 in a game against the Capitals. A hit from Jason Chimera behind the net left McQuaid with a cut around his eye that swelled and kept him out of action until April 5. He played in only seven minutes that game before leaving in the second period. The team began calling his injury an upper-body injury prior to the playoffs.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara