Bruins keep new lines as they prepare for Game 4
|04.18.12 at 1:24 pm ET|
ARLINGTON, Va. — It appears the Bruins will stick with their newly tweaked lines, as the team took the ice for practice at Kettler Capitals Iceplex with Patrice Bergeron between Milan Lucic and Rich Peverley, with David Krejci centering Brad Marchand and Tyler Seguin. Here are the lines:
Mike Mottau and Jordan Caron appear to remain the healthy scratches. Game 4 will be played Thursday at Verizon Center. The B’s lead the series, 2-1.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara