Bruins keep new lines as they prepare for Game 4
|04.18.12 at 1:24 pm ET|
ARLINGTON, Va. — It appears the Bruins will stick with their newly tweaked lines, as the team took the ice for practice at Kettler Capitals Iceplex with Patrice Bergeron between Milan Lucic and Rich Peverley, with David Krejci centering Brad Marchand and Tyler Seguin. Here are the lines:
Mike Mottau and Jordan Caron appear to remain the healthy scratches. Game 4 will be played Thursday at Verizon Center. The B’s lead the series, 2-1.
- Bruins vs. Penguins Preview: Bounce-back.
- Fresh Links: But We Were Just Getting To Know You Edition
- Boychuk out 3-7 days, not weeks. Let's go to the movies!
- Fresh Links: Wound Licking Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: Get Well Soon, Johnny
- Bruins vs Habs Recap: Just a loss. Win the games in hand.
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 1 Habs 2