Bruins keep new lines as they prepare for Game 4
|04.18.12 at 1:24 pm ET|
ARLINGTON, Va. — It appears the Bruins will stick with their newly tweaked lines, as the team took the ice for practice at Kettler Capitals Iceplex with Patrice Bergeron between Milan Lucic and Rich Peverley, with David Krejci centering Brad Marchand and Tyler Seguin. Here are the lines:
Mike Mottau and Jordan Caron appear to remain the healthy scratches. Game 4 will be played Thursday at Verizon Center. The B’s lead the series, 2-1.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5