|Zdeno Chara a finalist for Norris Trophy||04.26.12 at 12:40 pm ET|
Bruins captain Zdeno Chara was among the three finalists for the Norris Trophy, which is awarded to “to the defense player who demonstrates throughout the season the greatest all-round ability in the position.” The other finalists are Nashville’s Shea Weber and Ottawa’s Erik Karlsson.
Chara had a career-best 52 points (12 goals, 40 assists) during the regular season and his plus-33 rating was tops among all defensemen. This is his fourth nomination for the Norris, which he won in 2009.
- Chara owns, and is a fantastic captain
- Fresh Links: The Kids Are Alright Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: All Glory to the Hypno Claude
- Game 1 Gif Recap: Marchand, Big Z, and the Rookie D. Bruins win it in OT.
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Second Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, 7:30PM ET