Report: Bruins re-sign Chris Kelly, Gregory Campbell
|06.11.12 at 6:34 pm ET|
According to TSN’s Bob McKenzie on Twitter, the Bruins have re-signed centers Chris Kelly and Gregory Campbell to multi-year deals. McKenzie reports that Kelly’s deal is for four years and $12 million while Campbell will get three years and $4.8 million.
Kelly is coming off a career year offensively, as he reached the 20-goal mark for the first time in his career and put up a personal-best 39 points. He is an alternate captain for the Bruins, sharing the team’s second ‘A’ with Andrew Ference.
Campbell, who was acquired from Florida in the June 2010 trade that brought Nathan Horton to Boston, has totaled 45 over his two seasons with the B’s.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara